Travel Document

If you are a permanent resident outside Canada who does not have a valid Permanent Resident Card (PR Card) to return to Canada. Usually, PRTD counterfoils are issued for a single entry to Canada. Once in Canada, you should apply for a PR Card.


If you are a refugee claimant whose application has been approved but yet to receive your PR card and need to travel outside Canada, please contact us to apply for refugee travel document.