Antigua and Barbuda is an independent Commonwealth state in the Eastern Caribbean. With some 365 beaches of clean turquoise waters, the lush tropical islands of Antigua and Barbuda are an inviting paradise and considered to be one of the most beautiful places in the world. As a result, tourism is the key driver of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) and generates around 60% of the island’s income, with key target markets being the U.S., Canada and Europe.
Antigua and Barbuda is a member of the United Nations, the British Commonwealth, Caricom and the Organisation of American States (OAS) among many other international organisations. Holders of the Antigua and Barbuda passport enjoy visa free travel to approximately 130 countries, including the U.K., Canada, and the countries of the Schengen area.
- Passport – travel to 130+ countries without a visa (including Canada, and the United Kingdom)
- Fast – Typical processing time is 3 to 6 months
- Convenient – Simple one-time contribution to the Antigua government; limited documents to submit
- Taxes – No tax on worldwide income
- Security – The social and political life in Antigua & Barbuda is stable and very appealing. It is renowned as a luxury destination, with 300-foot yachts and cruise ships visiting the country each year.
- Asset relocation – Very secure banking system, through many large Canadian banks offers a safe place to deposit funds in a tax-friendly jurisdiction
- Education – Register to foreigner schools in your home country with your Antigua passport or attend the American University of Antigua or University of Health Sciences Antigua, both American medical, health sciences and nursing educational institutions.
- Family – Include your dependent children up to 25 years old, and dependent parents or grand-parents of 65 years and older.
Three investment options:
- Real Estate Investment: Investors may purchase a property equal to a minimum of US$400,000 in a pre-approved real-estate development area or project. This investment must be maintained for a minimum of 5 years. Property registration, processing fees and taxes also applicable, or
- Contribution to the National Development Fund: International High Net Worth investors are invited to make a $200,000 contribution to the country’s NDF. The government processing fees will be US$50,000 for the principal applicant and spouse respectively, and free for up to two dependents. This Limited Time Offer applies to the youngest children in their reverse birth order. Additional family members pay normal rates, or
- Business Investment: Investors may also choose to establish by investing US$ 1,500,000 in pre-approved business projects in the country and qualify to apply for citizenship.
The Commonwealth of Dominica is an independent English-speaking island state situated between the French islands of Martinique and Guadeloupe. It is a former British colony and a member of the Commonwealth of Nations (British Commonwealth) as well as the United Nations, the Organisation of American States (OAS), Caricom and other international organisations. With some 365 beaches of clean
- Heavenly peaceful island of Dominica with kind-hearted and friendly inhabitants.
- Citizenship for Life – for applicant and eligible family members.
- Very affordable: The ideal choice with this low cost
- Dual Citizenship – is permitted and there is no residence requirement.
- Fast process: Quick process. Granting of citizenship and passport from 4 to 6 months.
- Passports – 10 year validity for adults; 5 year validity for children under 16 years of age. All passport holders have the right to renew as “Citizens” with very low cost ..
- Visa-Free Travel – to more than 100 countries including United Kingdom, Singapore and most British Commonwealth member countries. Where a visa is required, they are relatively easy to obtain.
- Tax Free Status – on Foreign Income, Capital Gains, Gift, Wealth and Inheritance Tax
- Tax free: Tax-free for many things
- Residency Permission: Residency permission in UK and EU as well as Dominica
- Confidentiality: No information to the country of your current citizenship or residency
- Dominica is the key to preserve your wealth in a tax haven. There are no capital gains, gift, wealth and inheritance taxes.
- Residential permit is easier to obtain by Dominican citizens wishing to reside in Monaco, Switzerland, Andorra, United Kingdom, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Bahamas and other Caribbean countries.
- Dominica time zone is equal to New York time zone and the calling prefix is similar to US (+1), so it is the best place to do business with US.
- Dominica has a democratic government and Prime Minister is elected by direct people vote.
There are six options for obtaining citizenship:
- Single Applicant:
– A non-refundable investment of USD 100,000
- Family Application (Applicant plus spouse):
– A non-refundable investment of USD 175,000
- Family Application (Applicant plus two children below the age of 18 years):
– A non-refundable investment of USD 175,000
- Family Application (Applicant plus spouse and two children below the age of 18 years):
– A non-refundable investment of USD 200,000
- Family Application (Applicant plus spouse and more than two children below the age of 18 years):
– A non-refundable investment of USD 200,000 and USD 50,000 for every additional child below the age of 18 years
- Real Estate Investment Option:
– A minimum investment in a government approved real estate project of USD 200,000 is required for each main applicant.